With DMCV and Dirt 5 showings, can we agree that hdmi 2.1 is nothing but talk?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I see where you're going with this but I think if you're getting a good TV now, it's gonna most likely be one with HDMI 2.1. Even though the games themselves may not hit 4K/120fps, you're at least future proof in the event a mid gen refresh come out that makes more games reach 4K/120fps or if you're into PC gaming.

Fam, we're not even in next gen yet, by the time mid refresh console come (if they come this gen), there will be a new technology that'll you'll need to buy a another new tv with. Had a KS8000 when the pro dropped, a couple years later, it died on me. Now I'm in the position where I can either get caught up in the hype and splunge on a tv with a hdmi port that won't matter this gen, or I can get a cheaper option now with all the important features now then decide on what to do down the line.

There's no way to know. If you want to play on your cheap bullshyt TCL, that's your business. Why make a thread to argue about it?

:mjlol: pay $1000+ to play indie games at 4k 120 brehs. And thank you, I will enjoy my $650 tv that provides a great picture, hdr, vrr, and 120 at 1440p (if any AAA game even reach that this gen :mjlol:).

Just trying to shine some light on yall, but it looks like you enjoy spending money for nothing :wow: