With clubs closing and the rise of no-alcohol Britain, is this the death of the big night out?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Club is just set up to stand around.. No real area except 'sections'. In sections, everyone is either on their phones or just standing looking around. Everyone just stands their looking at each other while 'bottle wars' goes on. Dudes in the sections ain't dancing with the girls in their section. The girls just sit on the coach and stare into the phone.. Occasionally people will shout of a verse/ lyrics to a song they know, but then go back to standing around, lol...

This is pretty accurate.

new negroes don’t know how to party or fuk with hoes. Bring on the Great Reset :beli:

Let's be real, didn't none of the women want to fuk with you and if she did her fat friends cut you off.

There is ZERO incentive for a man to hit the clubs.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
the business plan of chasing the clientel who actually spend money in clubs and whom women go to clubs to impress clearly wasnt a good one
I still remember when we the switch happened from promoters having to have a rolodex of women to them going corporate and basically wanting everyone to be catering to managers/agents/handlers/etc. of artist/athletes/stars/etc. :hhh: Literally became a money grab and completely changed the vibe of club, people got priced out and of course the bottom line looked good but the slow decline was inevitable at that point. Good riddance.:mjcry:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Aren't most of y'all in your late 30s?

I was born in 92, and clubs been dying/dead for the bulk of my twenties. IG and smart phones became widespread 2012. Clubs for damn near the last ten years, has been broads dancing/smoking hookah w/ phones on their faces, and dudes just standing around.

I remember going to HS parties(06-2010) and it easily trumps modern day clubbing.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at nap trying to come back quietly after being exposed as an account shared between multiple posters used to spread propaganda.

im curious why he doesnt just get another account so that its under the radar.

It would cost Brooks nothing to give him 2 or 3 sock puppet accounts. Nap could even devote entire account to muslim bashing, while the other two promote the democratic party. :pachaha:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
clubs been trash for a minute. bars are still lit. they’re more intimate, less appealing to attention whores given to ostentatious displays, and the beer selection is far superior.

:francis:
Shut the fukk up bytch fukk your thoughts. What fukking club you be going to nikka with your boneless timbs ?

A26WG814-hero

sneakers-timberland-tbl-1973-newman-6-inch-boot-rust-full-grain-225952-450-3.jpg

I think they’re kind of hard. :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
2008 -2016 clubs were packed

Decline started after 2016
Covid came crushed the building

You can. Reduce prices all you want but people don’t socialize or dance

It’s over

Gen Z came of age, and draped themselves with Red Pill ideology. Most of Gen Y are aging out and women are more superficial and pickier than ever. Do the math, it doesn't make sense to do the clubs as a man unless you rich and clouted up. COVID was the deathblow.