With All of PS “exclusives” on PC, AND SWITCH, why buy a PS5?

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man im usually the pc breh around here and i didnt know half the ps4 shyt that was on pc

:ohhh:

Im bought to have a merry christmas now

:obama::obama:

Also to brehs thinking of the old way of playing pc at a desk,

I got my pc hooked up to a 75 inch tv in my mancave with dolby atmos. Keyboard and mouse are wireless,

running a xbox one controller wireless.

There is no excuses to not have a pc hook up to your tv these days.

Also have a switch and 360 hooked up to the same tv

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man im usually the pc breh around here and i didnt know half the ps4 shyt that was on pc

:ohhh:

Im bought to have a merry christmas now

:obama::obama:

Also to brehs thinking of the old way of playing pc at a desk,

I got my pc hooked up to a 75 inch tv in my mancave with dolby atmos. Keyboard and mouse are wireless,

running a xbox one controller wireless.

There is no excuses to not have a pc hook up to your tv these days.

Also have a switch and 360 hooked up to the same tv

Yeah its streaming the games to PC via PS Now. Can play all the PS4 games for a recurring price.

I'm not a huge fan of streaming games personally, but it's dope that I don't need a Xbox or Playstation to play a good chunk of their exclusives these days. Makes PC/Switch gang more worth it.

I would prefer if I could actually download the PS exclusives instead of streaming them tho. :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny all the shyt talking by Sony stans and they are following in Microsoft footsteps completely.

Xbox winning this generation they leaned their lesson. It's hard being on top as you are not creative as you would being behind.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Funny all the shyt talking by Sony stans and they are following in Microsoft footsteps completely.

Xbox winning this generation they leaned their lesson. It's hard being on top as you are not creative as you would being behind.

How Xbox winning with barely any fukking games worth playing tho?!?
:dahell: gawddamn do you just have that notion in the front of your brain and still be in denial...:mjlol: