With 800 tracks confirmed, Super Smash Bros Ultimate will lock down GOAT game soundtrack right?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Here's my problem with this thread, when EVER has nikkaz gone "yo, that smash brothers soundtrack is goat"

If that never happened before, putting all the music from the series into one game means literally NOTHING. And the games music isn't really memorable :francis:

Now if you would have said Rad Racer, Contra, Super Mario bros, then we could of had a serious dialogue :yeshrug:

:dwillhuh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well your name is mcpiff, so I don't expect you to actually have an idea what the pulse of the "streets" would say on this topic. First off, nikkaz don't play smash brothaz, I mean, what the fukk I look like playing a game titled "smash brothaz" in the first place? :gucci: but to Keep it 100, only white boys and black skateboarders play smash bros. I mean, nikkaz tried it but it's not a title that resonates with black people in general. Now I think it's about time you get the Mcfukk up outta hurr with this bullshyt lotto

Just this 8 second jingle >>> smash anything

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Well your name is mcpiff, so I don't expect you to actually have an idea what the pulse of the "streets" would say on this topic. First off, nikkaz don't play smash brothaz, I mean, what the fukk I look like playing a game titled "smash brothaz" in the first place? :gucci: but to Keep it 100, only white boys and black skateboarders play smash bros. I mean, nikkaz tried it but it's not a title that resonates with black people in general. Now I think it's about time you get the Mcfukk up outta hurr with this bullshyt lotto

Coming from the corny punk who bought dirty mattresses and still out here having stan wars over gaming systems. Thats gold :mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Bruh...Smash 4 sold 5 million copies and is the lowest selling title in the franchise, get all the fukkin way outta here :gucci:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
800 tracks from the greatest franchises in gaming.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch system

Bruh..that Castlevania track :whew:...the cold ass piano intro on the Vega remix :ohhh:...the masterpiece that is the BOTW theme :blessed:

tenor.gif

They pulled out all stops for this shyt bruh. It's art. :wow:
if it got shyt from all the zelda games and DKC/mario/sonic then maybe...we'll see tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps