Witcher tv show in works?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And to make matters worse it sounds like they spent the whole casting budget on Cavill...

This is whose playing Yennefer...an 80 year old witch...

Anya-Chalotra-plays-Jennifer-in-Wanderlust-13bf95b.jpg

Carla Gugino would of been absolutely perfect for this role...:francis:

To be fair this is based on the books which take place years before the games. So everyone is going to be younger.

As far as Carla Gugino, I don't think they'd go with anyone that looks remotely like Yennefer from the games. They said they want the series characters to be completely different.

And hell, if they were going with a "The Haunting Of Hill House" actress, they should've went with Kate Siegel for Yen:

Kate-Siegel.jpg

Fred.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
To be fair this is based on the books which take place years before the games. So everyone is going to be younger.

As far as Carla Gugino, I don't think they'd go with anyone that looks remotely like Yennefer from the games. They said they want the series characters to be completely different.

And hell, if they were going with a "The Haunting Of Hill House" actress, they should've went with Kate Siegel for Yen:

Kate-Siegel.jpg

Fred.
The bold if true is retarded and destines this show for failure...

NOBODY is checking for this show because of the Witcher books, 90% of the target audience interest in this show comes directly from the video games...

Not saying you can't change things a bit, but Geralt,Yen, Triss and Ciri must be as close to the video game portrayal as possible...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The bold if true is retarded and destines this show for failure...

NOBODY is checking for this show because of the Witcher books, 90% of the target audience interest in this show comes directly from the video games...

Not saying you can't change things a bit, but Geralt,Yen, Triss and Ciri must be as close to the video game portrayal as possible...

I agree but....it's true. They said a long ass time ago it's based on the books. And then a couple weeks ago they said they want to deviate from the games as much as possible when it comes to how the actors look. With the only exception most likely being Geralt.

Fred.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
And to make matters worse it sounds like they spent the whole casting budget on Cavill...

This is whose playing Yennefer...an 80 year old witch...

Anya-Chalotra-plays-Jennifer-in-Wanderlust-13bf95b.jpg

Carla Gugino would of been absolutely perfect for this role...:francis:

Yen is top 3 sexiest video game character ever for me. This is disappointing to say the least :francis:

Nah mostly because I was :trash: as fukk at Gwent in "The Witcher 3". :mjcry:

Fred.
They call me Farnsworth Gwentley in them Novigrad streets :wow: