Witcher 3 Next Gen update delayed indefinitely, nope its here December14th

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukk it this’ll be my 3rd attempt to try and play the game lol
Dont quit until you complete the Bloody Baron mission. And actually read ALL of the lore and story. Its extremely good and VERY IMPORTANT to understand the gravity of the mission that Geralt is involved in.

And dont forget to smash all the fine witches you come across.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont quit until you complete the Bloody Baron mission. And actually read ALL of the lore and story. Its extremely good and VERY IMPORTANT to understand the gravity of the mission that Geralt is involved in.

And dont forget to smash all the fine witches you come across.

ya I’m gonna try and make an honest attempt at playing this game…the mistake I made after talking to some folks on here is tying to play it like a typical action game and running up on overpowered enemies out the gate (namely the guards lol)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ya I’m gonna try and make an honest attempt at playing this game…the mistake I made after talking to some folks on here is tying to play it like a typical action game and running up on overpowered enemies out the gate (namely the guards lol)
Actually learn the combat. Learn which magic attacks work best against which enemies.

Dont be afraid to die. You will die alot. Just remember to save regularly and its no big deal. And dont hesitate to search youtube vids for tips on how to beat tricky missions.

But all the answers are in the lore. when you come across a book. Open the bytch up and read. You will learn how to get the secrets, best armor, and best wapons. And the story is amazing. I mean which game lets you go into a bath house and slaughter fakkits? Game is GOAT. Only game im putting above it is Mario 64

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is better than whatever else you playing

I really haven’t been playing too much of shyt lately lol my list off the top of my head this yr is Sifu, a few hrs of Horizon 2, Elden Ring, and now Ragnarok. It’s not even about opportunity cost for this one, they just missed me when I was really tryna play it again. When I get that real want to play it again, I’m on it. Took me two buys (P4 then PC) before it really grabbed me, but when I finished it, it was in my top 5 ever :wow: Blood & Wine still my GOAT DLC

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Actually learn the combat. Learn which magic attacks work best against which enemies.

Dont be afraid to die. You will die alot. Just remember to save regularly and its no big deal. And dont hesitate to search youtube vids for tips on how to beat tricky missions.

But all the answers are in the lore. when you come across a book. Open the bytch up and read. You will learn how to get the secrets, best armor, and best wapons. And the story is amazing. I mean which game lets you go into a bath house and slaughter fakkits? Game is GOAT. Only game im putting above it is Mario 64
THEY BUTTNAKED CAUGHT IN the act of sodomy???

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
t1669222800z1.png

Tune in tomorrow, Wednesday, November 23rd at 6PM CET to REDstreams and see what's coming to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the FREE next-gen update this December! See you on our Twitch channel: CD PROJEKT RED - Twitch

12:02 PM · Nov 22, 2022

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Only issue I had with this game is that you have to commit to 2 different types of gear tops because resources are hard to come by. Even with breaking down components. I wanted all the Witcher gear

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

-Updated graphics/textures along with Raytracing and Performance modes
-New photo mode added
-New over the shoulder camera options similar to Red Dead Redemption
-Quick casting option for signs (no more pausing in the middle of combat to switch signs)
-Cross Save progression similar to what they did with Cyberpunk
-Say they have one more suprise before the update drops

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't look like as big of a jump as Cyberpunk did from last gen to current gen. RT probably taxing the hell out of the resources available.