Witcher 3 Director starts new studio, Rebel Wolves

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m just not sure why else they would call it a CRPG or just target PC otherwise

Sorry breh my bad I only read your initial post and the twitter post. In the link they do state they want to create the feeling of a pen and paper RPG which I am down for. I am currently playing pathfinder kingmaker and it’s probably one of my favourite games I have played in years so definitely would be up for what they are putting down provided it’s good.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sorry breh my bad I only read your initial post and the twitter post. In the link they do state they want to create the feeling of a pen and paper RPG which I am down for. I am currently playing pathfinder kingmaker and it’s probably one of my favourite games I have played in years so definitely would be up for what they are putting down provided it’s good.

Yeah, we need more big budget isometric rpgs. If they can bring the feel and scale of the witcher to the CRPG….. :banderas:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Realistically how long does it take to go from starting a studio to completing a game? 5 years? Anyone have insight into this?

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Realistically how long does it take to go from starting a studio to completing a game? 5 years? Anyone have insight into this?

Kojima opened his studio in 2015 and released Death Stranding in 2019. But they had the backing and support of sony who provided the game engine, XDEV as a support studio and a ton of funding.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

eVX.gif