Wish I had a girl to do this to :wow:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't see the appeal of playing video games with your girl. Thats what I have friends for :manny:

It's an excuse to spend time together, bonding, etc. That in itself makes the relationship stronger.

But this is the coli. Most of you guys see women strictly for sex.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I just want to experience that Asian vagina my gneeguhs :to:

It's hard for a gneeguh to break that racial barrier to knock down some fine ass yellow p*ssy. It's the only type of p*ssy I've yet to experience. They don't really be fukking with black dudes like that.

Help a gneeguh out coli :to:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I just want to experience that Asian vagina my gneeguhs :to:

It's hard for a gneeguh to break that racial barrier to knock down some fine ass yellow p*ssy. It's the only type of p*ssy I've yet to experience. They don't really be fukking with black dudes like that.

Help a gneeguh out coli :to:

Asian p*ssy is some of the finest known to man :to:. If Asian women had ass, other races would be no damn competition :damn:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at people not knowing he meant use her as a chair.Asian women really do this?:ohhh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's an excuse to spend time together, bonding, etc. That in itself makes the relationship stronger.

But this is the coli. Most of you guys see women: strictly for sex.

jamie-foxx-shrug-o.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I must be a wierdo. I was playing Mario U and my girl came in like :why: I wanna play! I haven't played Mario in forever.

I was like :whoa: shawty, let's remember to keep some boundaries in this relationship.

I don't want a broad playing video games with me. That's my personal time :comeon:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I must be a wierdo. I was playing Mario U and my girl came in like :why: I wanna play! I haven't played Mario in forever.

I was like :whoa: shawty, let's remember to keep some boundaries in this relationship.

I don't want a broad playing video games with me. That's my personal time :comeon:

Exactly, women will come and go, until you find that one that you're gonna put a ring on:

Your personal time/sanity>>> What she wants