TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Too expensive to ask a hooker to do this :sadbron:

1425135_700b.jpg

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lol these chicks arent from some alternative universe..

my ex boyfriend and I used to play rainbow six and cod together all the time... he actually got me into playing them. i hated watching, so instead i joined in and become addicted. if you get/have a girl try and encourage her to try and explain the game to her. girls don't dislike video games, they just don't understand them.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This picture is inspiring me to hit the gym more :wow:

I need me a loving, devoted piss skinned bytch like this :to:

i think you're selling yourself short. don't you work in finance, live in nyc and went to an ivy? with just those credentials alone no matter how you look you could easily have a stable of bytches, especially asian bytches. i know hairy curry smelling indian dudes that work in technology at banks that steady getting bytches it's not as hard as you might think.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
yall sure this about gaming, and not about sitting on her in that position :mjpls:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
lol these chicks arent from some alternative universe..

my ex boyfriend and I used to play rainbow six and cod together all the time... he actually got me into playing them. i hated watching, so instead i joined in and become addicted. if you get/have a girl try and encourage her to try and explain the game to her. girls don't dislike video games, they just don't understand them.

I don't mean I wish I had a girl to play video games with.

I mean I wish I had a girl who would be devoted enough to me to let me use her as a chair :to:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Gaming with your girlfriend is probably the best thing I've experienced in my life. Even when we're playing a game I fukking hate I tend to have fun. It's just something about having a big titty woman with nice perfume sit next to you while you're trying to beat Mario Galaxy.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
i think you're selling yourself short. don't you work in finance, live in nyc and went to an ivy? with just those credentials alone no matter how you look you could easily have a stable of bytches, especially asian bytches. i know hairy curry smelling indian dudes that work in technology at banks that steady getting bytches it's not as hard as you might think.

Not at the analyst level, nikka :mjpls:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't mean I wish I had a girl to play video games with.

I mean I wish I had a girl who would be devoted enough to me to let me use her as a chair :to:

oh... then yeah, hooker is your only option.