• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:ohhh:

And you have been rude to me :damn::wtb::mjcry:
lol hey CC, yea sorry bout that. Tbh I think i only negd you once (we may have had some minor disagreements n stuff as well) and that was yesterday, let's be real that shyt wasn't cool....but how are you?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
lol hey CC, yea sorry bout that. Tbh I think i only negd you once (we may have had some minor disagreements n stuff as well) and that was yesterday, let's be real that shyt wasn't cool....but how are you?

I am well ... How have you been?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Your likelihood of getting married as a black American male is slim, so like most unmarried males you'll be dying sooner than anyone else anyway.

I meet good black women all the time, and sometimes although rarily good black males.

I'm not understanding your point? The fact of the matter is that due to the huge population difference between Black American women and Black American men, and Black American men's dismal social stats there are not enough non deadbeats for every black woman who wants one. The impulse to procreate is strong, and thus that leaves women to procreate with what is available to them. Which is why I am a big advocate for free and readily available sterilization.

Anyone with a brain can see that black males have a penchant for abandoning their offspring across racial lines. That is a pervasive problem among black males that they need to fix themselves.

It's like the only people who can use white supremacy/forced self-hatred as a defense are black men. Someone shoots up the block "oh white supremacy limited his options, and made him hate his own kind enough to kill them at will", someone abandons their children "oh white supremacy took away his ability provide and made him hate himself and those who look like him, so he left", etc. Dudes want to play dumb as if black hair and features haven't been demonized in this country since we were brought here. They want to act as if people weren't kept from jobs (the US Armed Forces being the most recent) because of their "unkempt" hair. Nah, they want to act like weave wearing is some new phenomenon that has no basis in history, but only a basis in "black women's secret desire to be white women". Well you know what I'll take as an effect of white supremacy/"forced self-hatred" something as innocuous as wearing weave over killing innocents or abandoning your offspring any day.

According to this logic the solution is clear. If women of all races across the globe stopped procreating with black males then the fatherless problem seen in children with black fathers will cease to exist.

:shermanscust: at this bytch being allowed to post w/positive rep....

This is a black woman, y'all

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
so yall finally realized @Mr Coli is @KOOL-AID eh
2yv8ot2.jpg

I figured out it was him awhile ago but I didn't wanna put him on blast and ruin his retirement
348sy0n.jpg

I figured, I'd let the breh post in peace
348sy0n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.