Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:manny:that "loyalty" is dead brehs
Loyalty goes both ways....how can you be loyal to someone that was never loyal to you. Black men are opportunists in the relationship department so why shouldn't bw.
Bw still choose prefer bm overall..so you can dead the woe is me. But i am happy to see women getting married to men who take relationships seriously.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I dont see the issue with the video all i see is a bunch of butthurt dudes.

Black dudes love that bm can date whoever they want and telling bw that their options are limited to bm. So the comments in here are hilarious.

I don't find the dude attractive but she seems to be a married woman with a husband and not a babybmana so i am happy for her.
I just think that there is a possibility that she rejected good black men to be with this old white man.

Same thing I would think if there is a black man with a older white woman. :yeshrug:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
In my field, there are a lot of white women, but I don't date them. I only date Black women. Number of reasons, they get my jokes, I am more comfortable around Black women, and they clown me for being raggedy but don't care. I don't know how Black guys can date white/non-Black women? Likewise for Black women, Black men tend to be more laid-back and cooler than other races of men. Not only that, Black men are much more interesting to talk to.

Why else are whites coming on the coli in droves?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I just think that there is a possibility that she rejected good black men to be with this old white man.

Same thing I would think if there is a black man with a older white woman. :yeshrug:

A possibility is not necessarily reality.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:manny:that "loyalty" is dead brehs
1507.gif

:usure: . Black men have one of the highest interracial marriage rates and its getting more common to the point that it aint a stigma no more to see a black man with a white spouse. Whilst black women have the lowest rates. We even have a few Paag movements on thecoli. :whoo:Let these women eat. For ever black woman who marries a cac, theres gonna be 10 wholl stay with a brother. I bet we cant say the same for this generation of black men:manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
In my field, there are a lot of white women, but I don't date them. I only date Black women. Number of reasons, they get my jokes, I am more comfortable around Black women, and they clown me for being raggedy but don't care. I don't know how Black guys can date white/non-Black women? Likewise for Black women, Black men tend to be more laid-back and cooler than other races of men. Not only that, Black men are much more interesting to talk with.

Why else are whites coming on the coli in droves?
True....but sometimes blacks get treated better by outsidr than do by their own people.

One of my uncles married an italian woman...and she was is a good woman. Too good for him. ..very few african women would have put up with the ish he put through and to top her parents were againg the marriage.

Sometimes your fellow black people suck more than your non black significant other.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Loyalty goes both ways....how can you be loyal to someone that was never loyal to you. Black men are opportunists in the relationship department so why shouldn't bw.
Bw still choose prefer bm overall..so you can dead the woe is me. But i am happy to see women getting married to men who take relationships seriously.
nothing in my post is woe is me I really don't give a shyt. If yall wanna lay up under some cacs be my guest

im pro-me at this point

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1507.gif

:usure:What loyalty . Black men have one of the highest interracial marriage rates and its getting more common. Whilst black women have the lowest rates. We even have a few Paag movements on thecoli. :whoo:Let these women eat. For ever 1 black woman who marries a cac, theres gonna be 10 wholl stay with a brother. I bet we cant say the same for this generation of black men:manny:

Thank you...these dudes acting like bw are acting like bm.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at how hard y'all deflecting. trynna find the same 4-5 images of black men (most being african) with some white bytch :scust:

What about this one

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....010/12/jermaine-hall-vibe-mag-house-nikka.jpg
:lolbron:

Edit: why the picture not posting right? fukked up everything :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
True....but sometimes blacks get treated better by outsidr than do by their own people.

One of my uncles married an italian woman...and she was is a good woman. Too good for him. ..very few african women would have put up with the ish he put through and to top her parents were againg the marriage.

Sometimes your fellow black people suck more than your non black significant other.
Other communities when they see that they make it their aim to change that.

Ours just jump ship. :dead:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
nothing in my post is woe is me I really don't give a shyt. If yall wanna lay up under some cacs be my guest

im pro-me at this point
You would lay under cac if the opportunity presented itself like rhe same women you are trying to criticize. So shut up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.