images

:to: I wasn't "running" back....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:rudy: I'm pretty sure you have no clue who the fukk I am, like most people in this thread.

I'm not anybody you would know unless you're in the hip hop, reggae/dancehall, or comedy scenes in Montreal.

Or unless you fukk with Negril, Jamaica...everybody there knows me as Strawberry...the name was given to me by this self proclaimed badass beach bytch named Everine who is cool and fly as hell. She blessed me with the name & it stuck and I literally can't go anywhere in Negril without locals yellin out "Strawberry!!!"

I will! :lolbron:Thanks, Mom!

:yeshrug: until I get more info I am gonna assume you're typing this from the part of the house that's underground. I bet you at least have your own half bath down there, so that's good.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Well I only fukk black guys so :yeshrug:

:yeshrug:Haters gonna hate. Your hate will only make me stronger so keep it coming :feedme:

:rudy: So? Is this supposed to mean something to me?

You type like a dude straight up. But no matter what sex you are, you are the definition of a pathetic POS reddit troll cracker :scust:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:yeshrug: until I get more info I am gonna assume you're typing this from the part of the house that's underground. I bet you at least have your own half bath down there, so that's good.

My apartment is on the 2nd floor and I spend a lot of time tanning on my roof. If you were nicer I'd send you pics but you actin all rough with me :mjcry:

34 hiPs. U have no waIst u got dangling buttcheeks.

:patrice:I don't remember sending you any pics and the dudes that I did send them to were :feedme:across the board so :yeshrug:

You don't understand.

A thirsty simp would have sex with a hole in the wall, just because.

It doesn't mean anything.
:yeshrug:I wouldn't know I've never fukked a simp. I only fukk MEN. :shaq::wow::takedat::whew::noah::ahh:
And also, if you think I have no standards and just fukk whoever then you got it all twisted. I'm picky as fukk and only let quality dudes hit it :ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My apartment is on the 2nd floor and I spend a lot of time tanning on my roof. If you were nicer I'd send you pics but you actin all rough with me :mjcry:

:patrice:I don't remember sending you any pics and the dudes that I did send them to were :feedme:across the board so :yeshrug:

:yeshrug:I wouldn't know I've never fukked a simp. I only fukk MEN. :shaq::wow::takedat::whew::noah::ahh:
U easy of course dudes gonna want to plow. Free love.

After 10pm :usure:

Indoor only :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.