Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
yo but in all seriousness, I keep telling yall dumb nikkas to stop pming these women. Strawberry, the white girl of all people. :mindblown: nikkas never listen

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Another **** hunt?

tumblr_lw1e69S4tG1qgbszdo3_500.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you implying that @Strawberry is ****? :jbhmm:
I don't know what **** sounds like but on Whatsapp you can send audio messages and unless **** is a master at changing voices and shyt I was listening to the voice of a woman. And as far as pics and info, my Instagram is more lyrics than anything. I haven't sent @Strawberry any phallus based photography either :umad:

I don't know breh they bored :coffee:

I just listened to the Hotline Bling cover...Strawberry doesn't sound like that
sad. but i guess desperate times call for desperate measures. try not to stoop so low in the future, you can do alot better than her.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Idk shyt bout that ugly bytch red. But Derek's hotline bling is hot fiyah :wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Right now I'm doing a collaboration my oldest cousin makes beats and his sister raps and sings too so we're trying to drop it sometime in the summer. The clique I'm a part of is dropping a collab tape this winter too I got 3 verses so far I need to add a couple more though. The solo tape needs to be great so I'm not rushing to put one out (it may be my last)

Thank you for asking :salute: what about you?

Top of the year I should be dropping my 1st album Im actually wrecking my head working on it right now, I just shot a video 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.