Supporter
Daps
full
@TwistedMetal

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is ONE comment finding ONE white man attractive two faced???? How???

I wont pretend I was in the now infamous thread where you talked about white men... but this is my take on you thus far:

Despite the forest of strawmen you have planted in this thread alone, I actually do believe that you are intelligent. And I actually do believe that you have the credentials you claim to. And I do appreciate you going after any cac who has the never to use the n-word. :blessed:

But, I just think that you aren't the Coli militant that you appear to be at times.:manny:

Which is fine with me, just own it and lets keep it pushing :yeshrug:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I wont pretend I was in the now infamous thread where you talked about white men... but this is my take on you thus far:

Despite the forest of strawmen you have planted in this thread alone, I actually do believe that you are intelligent. And I actually do believe that you have the credentials you claim to. And I do appreciate you going after any cac who has the never to use the n-word. :blessed:

But, I just think that you aren't the Coli militant that you appear to be at times.:manny:

Which is fine with me, just own it and lets keep it pushing :yeshrug:
Unfortunately, I am... I've never actually dated or even touched a white man. My spirit won't let me... :birdman:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
How is ONE comment finding ONE white man attractive two faced???? How???

:usure:

It cheapens the message that you've tried to spread. It gives people the impression that you don't live by what you say, because if you did, an "attractive white man" would be the last thing on your mind.

I'm not even sure why you would even make that post given the other stuff you have posted. It doesn't matter if it was one "attractive white man" or 100, you are still :ufdup: for that post.

#BlackWivesMatter

tumblr_ntupnxl_IXn1uxfajso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.