• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
And don't none of y'all girl posters try to bring up the fact that no dark skin women get casted in music videos. Those major label negros are just doing what their Jewish bosses are telling them to do. We CANNOT control that. Independent artist like Tech N9ne still put dark and brown skin women in his videos, everybody on Strange Music does. Talib Kweli be speaking that African Princess stuff in his songs, but white girls are the only females that show up to his shows. It's good music out there that's uplifting y'all, but you hoes just don't want it. Stats show that Independent music has a stigma of being "Lame, cheap, unpopular, etc." with black women and black women make a VERY tiny percentage of independent record sales. Y'all like that mainstream, microwave, no substance, hot trash music.

You rarely see Black women at conscious Black rapper's concerts. It's usually cac women.

Black women are comfortable with the "image" these trash rappers present of Black manhood in the same way cacs are.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You rarely see Black women at conscious Black rapper's concerts. It's usually cac women.

Black women are comfortable with the "image" these trash rappers present of Black manhood in the same way cacs are.

Swag and money to the lost hoes is God to them. The conscious MCs that dress and act like regular level-headed black men make these women :smh: but when they see some tatted up, swagged out nikka that gets into trouble with the law often, they all :gladbron: and :noah:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
The thing is, most sensible black men speak out on black men that wife up the Instagram racially ambiguous chick that is a hoe. No man wants an attention whore of a wife. Only simps do that shyt. I want me a black woman that ain't have no parts of that shyt.

Those hoes are only to fukk and nothing more. No tricking, no wifing, no reward. Most women who get offended by CB's comments are hair hat thots themselves.

Granted, this may happen but the reality of this situation is,is that that's what many black men go for.& I was the one speaking out against Chris Brown's line.

i guess i wont dig up your post about getting a white man and not caring about black males opinions :heh: at least you're trying to mature your previous stance

edit: and how does the black community exclude its "rock and foundation"

I never said anything of the sort (about getting a white man). :sas2:
& Unfortunately black women are treated as a foot stool in the Black Community.

So if the threads about women that black men LUST over had mainly dark skin women with kinky hair everything would be gravy? :mjpls:

You clearly did not follow along with the debate at hand here.

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
Granted, this may happen but the reality of this situation is,is that that's what many black men go for.& I was the one speaking out against Chris Brown's line.

I never said anything of the sort (about getting a white man). :sas2:
& Unfortunately black women are treated as a foot stool in the Black Community.

You clearly did not follow along with the debate at hand here.

Answer my question pretty please. With sugar on top and icing :yes:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
That stupid hating ass bytch typing in pink has to be some CAC ass agent...y'all nikkaz sonning the shyt out that angry hair hat bed wench whore...pink typing bytch cancan
:camby:Take that hating back to lsa

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Par for the course with those types of black women.
They fight white supremacy on their backs with their legs spread.
What's new?
:heh:
I pretty much knew what her suggestion would be before I hit play.
I applaud her for having the balls to explicitly agree with his suggestion that she planned to "bedwench" white supremacy away with sex and "good haired," green eyed babies.
A lot of them feel genetically inferior but are too prideful and afraid to own up to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.