Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Honestly, who gives a damn. Out of all the black women that wench and we're supposed to be heartbroken over her ugly ass? :russ:

I do find the funny her dating a co-founder of a notoriously anti-black website though. :mjpls:

"Bu, bu, but....your daddy black" :troll:

:lolbron:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we going to talk about his financial support for Black Girls Code over the years?
He's been supporting getting young Black girls into the tech industry for quite some time.
He's also got a little bit of money. I'm sure she could do better, but I have nothing against this relationship.
She's a grown woman, she can date whomever she wants.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Are we going to talk about his financial support for Black Girls Code over the years?
He's been supporting getting young Black girls into the tech industry for quite some time.
He's also got a little bit of money. I'm sure she could do better, but I have nothing against this relationship.
She's a grown woman, she can date whomever she wants.
Are we supposed to care about a cac using his money to groom underprivileged girls for his use :mjpls:
You should know the game by now playboy

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I've heard black men get continually criticized for not fukking with women their own skin tone but Serena gets absolutely no criticism for doin the same thing . Hmm:jbhmm:

Wonder why that is:sas2:

*waits for someone to bring up Keyshawn Johnson in a weak attempt to defend her*

Last edited:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
something keeps her going back though :jbhmm:

I don't really consider her a bedwench. I think she just wants stability. She probably just wants a sane, level-headed, family-oriented guy not ghetto trash who gets 'turnt up' every weekend and sleeps around.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we supposed to care about a cac using his money to groom underprivileged girls for his use :mjpls:
You should know the game by now playboy
He works for Y Combinator :umad:
I'm not sure what you're implying, but any Black girl who can get her startup into his company has a good chance at being a tech millionaire.
He's unproblematic so far, and I have no issue with his work, or his dating life :mjpls:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
He works for Y Combinator :umad:
I'm not sure what you're implying, but any Black girl who can get her startup into his company has a good chance at being a tech millionaire.
He's unproblematic so far, and I have no issue with his work, or his dating life :mjpls:
:mjpls: i see you playboy

Status
Not open for further replies.