Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Black men see a naked Black woman and the first thing that comes to their mind is how can they berate her, pouring ketchup directly onto her vagina, random cups of water, touching her vagina, attempting to sodomize her with furniture, looking around for more things to throw at her, one guy even throws straws.

Disgusting

:francis:

Ay real shyt though....People don't act like that unless they have and audience :manny: Like for real though. If cats woulda ignored her or been like "man, take that trife foolishness else where :camby:" There wouldn't have even been a video...

The shyt people do to get some internet views..:snoop: Its fukked all around.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black men see a naked Black woman and the first thing that comes to their mind is how can they berate her, pouring ketchup directly onto her vagina, random cups of water, touching her vagina, attempting to sodomize her with furniture, looking around for more things to throw at her, one guy even throws straws.

Disgusting

:francis:
There was latino men in the video as well you dumb fukk :pacspit:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man sign me up with a good looking woman with a good personality that can't have sex for 3 years., its already been a year and a half, whats another year and half.

If a woman is pretty and or shaped well, she'll pull dudes even with an average personality. Alot of dudes would jump on board simple for peace of mind knowing that 100 percent your woman isn't going to mess around with any other dude and its not even a feasible option. That peace of mind :ahh:

Unless she's going around giving head for fun:scust:

Honestly I dont think most women especially younger women now could. Half of there confidence comes from there looks and the power of sex.

Infact OP shoulda ask if ladies had to be a solid 3-5 and vagina was out of commission could they pull dudes off there personality. :francis:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: For a second it look like she was becoming a decent poster. After @Urchin got banned.
:francis: But she went back to them old ways of fake outrage. And nagging nikkas in every thread. Even if it's unrelated to the topic. She's quick to tell you the plight that bw face.
:stopitslime: But she conspired with a hypersexual white female poster who call bm nikka on the regular just to get some laughs and giggles.
:manny: I guess the global sisterhood is more important to her than the collective interest of her own race.
Huh?

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These women in here deflecting like a muhfukka :mjlol:. No one wants to actually answer the question. "But....but.....but men wouldn't even stay around if there's no sex :sadcam:." Thats the point, a lot of women haven't developed themselves enough as a person to hold someone's intrigue without the hope of sex. Unfortunately :snoop:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
..or any other assets/skills during that time frame.. with the loss of the most valuable[in most cases, only :mjpls:] weapon in your arsenal.. could you keep a dude interested :jbhmm:

....my character/personality is what i want a man to value about me first and foremost...to be honest...since i'm interested in marriage....and the foundation of marriage is a friendship between a man and a woman...

so attracting men who only want to sleep with me...is not something i'm interested in,in the first place..

a woman who is interested in real relationships/marriages usually want to attract men who will value their character/personality

and it doesn't even matter anyway...men will still try to come on to you....men will worship a woman's body...her looks...her voice...her femininity....so that's not exactly going to stop you men from being interested....as funny as that sounds....that's where the term "feminine wiles" come from

truth be told..even though a lot of you men don't want to admit this...

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Status
Not open for further replies.