Status
Not open for further replies.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prove u gotta beard nikka

btw all yall nikkas some simps....many BM try to hold up the black family but get put on child support

Breh, I don't care about ad hominem attacks when I'm debating. Again, prove that black men don't marry out m more and prove what she said false

tan900

Banned
Daps

I've seen it first hand. A lot Black men out here think that having a job, they should be rewarded with women (especially black women) who are way out of their league you have black men out here who have menial 9 to 5 jobs think that gives them access to top notch black women. :mjlol:

Black women who have a lot going for themselves (nice home, good job, good credit) but look like Angie Stone don't have many options or dating prospects from black men who are gainfully employed and looking to settle down. Sure ya'll use her for sex, co-sign for a car, a place to stay but ya'll aint gonna wife her.... ...naw ya'll want the exoticals to flaunt, show off and if ya'll get lucky enough to snag one you get mad when she spend all your coins and cheat on you with a baller....then you get mad and start spewing anti-black female rhetoric all over the damn internet.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I don't care about ad hominem attacks when I'm debating. Again, prove that black men don't marry out m more and prove what she said false
i thought u was cool bro, but u being a damn simp....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If any topics of black women and relationships were banned. Always wondered that.

Meaning you can talk about any other race but black women. Would the coli survive?:blessed:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
way out of their league

In what way? Education? :mjlol: Income? :mjlol: Looks? ok :ehh:

And if there are not players in your league then you will have to go down a level OR you can go to a league where they throw bananas at you and call you a monkey :troll:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I guess I have to spell it out for you guys to get it.
I called ya'll dumb cuz yall keep calling me her sidekick like it's only two of us:mjlol:
the fukkery and trolling is a group effort. :russ:
I just execute cuz I aint scared of you nikkas:pachaha:
And you won't stop us and you never will:yoncetea:
We already know it's a group effort, snuffalufagus:camby:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are full of shyt with that education bs...so just because a man dont wanna spend half his life in school getting some bullshyt degree...that mean were not on your level?

Status
Not open for further replies.