Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
She is not bitter, it's just that she goes at it deep with these guys on here so it just looks like it. Bitter would entail she experienced something bad, but she's inexperienced.

I'm a lot older than the ladies here, except for maybe @Raedawn07 @Rawtid @sanityovar8ted but we just some mamas. Y'all literally go back and forth with youngins who haven't even finished college yet lol.

Yea

I also think she is mirroring trollish anti black women posters on here mixed with regular posting. Her name is black crusader women, looking at that I would think it would be her sole intention to defend black women no matter what. I thought what she was doing in obvious but some people can't see the forest for the trees.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She's a fighter.
kelly-rowland-derek-blanks-photoshoot.jpg

Never gives up the fight. :wow:
And yall nikkas respect this poster? :mjlol:

tan900

Banned
Daps
black women want to get married, they know black men are not going to marry them, so desperation sets in and they settle for nonblacks
:manny:

Desperation? Nah boo boo, they getting with non-black men because that's what they truly want and ALWAYS wanted. Only the "Nothing But a Black Man" types are settling for non-black men, and they represent the minority of the black women swirl society.

Status
Not open for further replies.