• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I posted threads of her saying the n word and reported all her posts and provided links for others to report her. Nothing has been done. She still post with her simple ass.
i told you in that other thread that nothing was going to happen :francis: when @Guwopaveli exposed @biscuitsnbangers and it was swept under the rug. only means Cac posters have different rules then us... you had posters from SF(StormFron) post on here and they even had people defending them.....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i told you in that other thread that nothing was going to happen :francis: when @Guwopaveli exposed @biscuitsnbangers and it was swept under the rug. only means Cac posters have different rules then us... you had posters from SF(StormFron) post on here and they even had people defending them.....
Unfortunately you were right:francis:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
No one cares. Stop flooding the forum with useless threads. One STAR for a one star poster.

hmmm.

doesn't care about this, capes for Eminem (a racist himself, who signs racists in Yelawolf) while calling Gucci Mane a retard and an anchor to the black community.

giphy.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

"Different rules" than us how? R

Status
Not open for further replies.