• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not shocked that you fukk your own dog and claim it to be your gf.
C'mon.

I know you can do better lil buddy.

Have mom hook you up with a solid meal consisting of a pb&j sammi and some Cheetos.

Reenergize and come back.

I got you breh.

:blessed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Today i was joking and i told my japanese chick to rub my feet. She got on her knees and did it without hesitation. Im not even lying.

Now let me joke around like that to an american chick. What do you think is gonna happen?

:ufdup:you will get your assed cursed out and might get that ass beat and get cut to the white meat...:russ::troll:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because this is like a 5 in eastern europe
tumblr_m17g19OgI81rp9oyto1_1280.jpg

But a pawg and a 10 in America...:russ:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Wait?

You're not human?

Hold the phone.

:dwillhuh:

:whew:

:ooh:

Dang. How do you feel about our species as a whole? I know, we have out issues but are we worthy of being spared?
:mjlol: This post is very typical of you cacs. You try too hard to be clever/witty.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Some of us do not practice our ancestors' religion nor speak our ancestors language. :francis: You got us on that. But we do have Gullah language and AAVE. But at least we have created several music cultures, we have our own cuisine, and we do have a lot of customs and tradition and other cultural gems unique to us. Unfortunately our culture gets heavily(pretty much everything we do) approapriated and mass marketed to the mainstream. Then its not ours anymore.:sadbron: I am watching marching bands on youtube right now. That is historic black culture. Of course now its "American" culture.

Please don't insult black people in this manner. Because most of culture is stolen by white people who are the one who really don't have a culture. The music you listen to, influenced by blacks right down to Country music. Most of the foods you eat from Bar b Que to "stuffing" was appropriated from blacks.

And remember the English language and Christianity was forced upon us.

Culturally we are not European just because we speak English. Learn something about us before you start talking shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
american women mentally destroyed...they were given power that they cant handle

Status
Not open for further replies.