• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what:

What the fukk would I get banned for? I didn't do shyt.

Post some screen shots or GTFO :martin:

Stupid receiptless bytch. Just because it works at Walmart doesn't mean it works on the Coli :umad:

:pachaha: Here ya go pasty. They got plenty on your silly ass.

Prynce

Daps
You nikkas thought it was over

:salute:

tumblr_mifj30gakF1raqkkco1_500.gif

Faneto

Banned
Daps
I'm the furthest thing from a simp but some random chick on the internet saying nikka should literally be the least of anyones worries. Put all this effort into tearing apart the CACs who were making racist jokes about that little kid on Facebook.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Motherfukker this chick bad af. Damn I'm drunk but I mean this shyt cuz I had to type this w/ my pinkie cuz my fingers was oily from eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Anyway, fukk her cuz Yup is more beautifuller n her Canadian attitude is wholesomer than u. Ur goddamn name is "Vice Queen", u can't raise black babies to become Microsoft A+ or Cisco cert having nikkas. I don't give a shyt how awesome ur avi is, ur name reveals u don't live by the blood of our Lord and Savior. Die slowly of untreated tuberculosis in French Guyana, nikka.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm the furthest thing from a simp but some random chick on the internet saying nikka should literally be the least of anyones worries. Put all this effort into tearing apart the CACs who were making racist jokes about that little kid on Facebook.

It's possible to multi task you know.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When certain people get involved in a thread it's only a matter of time before it'll end up here. Your best recourse is to @ me so I can ban them from the thread instead of going back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.