Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Omg the members on this forum is dumb af. This pic is a parody. Irl I am a beautiful light skinned blackity black man with a pocketfullacash n a couple wonderful blackity black women have seen my pics n remember me. I just happen to like @Yup cuz she Canadian n she is hated on here like me. Plus she fine than a mf n I massage my taint to her avi while listening to Chris Brown songs. Most of these dudes on here was raised in the suburbs n they overcompensate with the blackity black shyt cuz they on Carlton Banks mode. I let em cook tho, cuz handsome n wealthy neegas can't win it all.
The fukk are you even talking about?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Omg the members on this forum is dumb af. This pic is a parody. Irl I am a beautiful light skinned blackity black man with a pocketfullacash n a couple wonderful blackity black women have seen my pics n remember me. I just happen to like @Yup cuz she Canadian n she is hated on here like me. Plus she fine than a mf n I massage my taint to her avi while listening to Chris Brown songs. Most of these dudes on here was raised in the suburbs n they overcompensate with the blackity black shyt cuz they on Carlton Banks mode. I let em cook tho, cuz handsome n wealthy neegas can't win it all.

Um what? Don't quote me fool. No on was talking about you.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
s1oc6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.