Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
CQaypslU8AABiA-.jpg

This white dude was out there on his mega phone trolling the shyt out them hoes:russ:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Use thecoli as your barometer for reality? Maybe its not time for you to date out but log out. :ld:

Women and men these days are largely out for self. Their own interests. They want partners that will take care of THEM without them taking care of their partner. Add in dsyfunctional people there really is a small handful of balanced minded black people to date one another. The dysfunctional people you can only hope have children who see their entire thought process was bullshyt.

Have them babies soon though because the older you get ......:usure: Yall cant afford to be picky deep into your 30s unless you want a baby with eyes close together and der der face.

Don't you cheat on your wife. ?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
When Kanye first came out in 2004, cats loved his music, but still didn't get much play fashion wise. Wasn't until 2006 when that Polo shyt/ Rock star shyt started to resonate with regular people.

Before Obama, the super thug was in.
Yea, long before Obama, like 2005

Even if what you say were true it's only true for a certain segment of women you shouldn't be fukking with or give a shyt about anyway :yawn:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Slut Walks started in Toronto and I get the message but when I heard Amber was gonna have a VIP section is when I tuned this out. Half the signs posted don't support the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.