• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
you should express your view first, apparently you have some view on it since you searched them out
Someone used the hashtag in a comment and I clicked on it....a search not necessary. But as for my opinion...I wouldn't associate with any non black who felt comfortable enough to say that shyt.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Disgusting really. And you can just tell from the 'vibe' of the hashtag that they just have some sort of fetish for particular types of black men. The entire thing is stupid. If a black guy in college trying to make something of himself approached one of them, would they like him? Or does it have to be some swag-fakkit with his pants hanging off his ass? To tell the truth, I hate the use of the n word in any form and by anyone, and i've had to check a couple white folks for saying it around me. It just never sounds good coming out of someone's mouth. You want something to call other black people? Call them lawyers, call them doctors, call them someone who went and made something of themselves instead of that corny-ass shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.