Window Shopper: What's The Best Tablet For eBooks & Comics In 2020?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nobodies been following this clown. I’ll just one star his shyt threads or post he’s corny and this fakkit will spend all night tagging me in JBO or creating bushed threads. And he’s trying so hard with that baddie quote when I clearly stated I thought she was older :heh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
FMSh.gif
Breh's presence alone just ruins threads. I don't blame you for getting more than you bargained for with this creep. Just dodge him. No joke.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nobodies been following this clown. I’ll just one star his shyt threads or post he’s corny and this fakkit will spend all night tagging me in JBO or creating bushed threads. And he’s trying so hard with that baddie quote when I clearly stated I thought she was older :heh:
Nobody believes you and my dap to rep ratio speaks for itself. fukk outta here paedo.:pacspit:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Samsung is starting to feel slow and I mean it's lagging quite a bit. I won't even get into the battery life that's touted vs using the tablet in real life doing the most basic of tasks then how short the battery lasts.

The bottom line is I need something new that's snappy.

I've been out of the loop since 2014 with my Galaxy Tab S 10.5" so go easy on me I'm not used to the new tech.:flabbynsick:

I need something snappy, bright screen, detailed well-lit display and can read data from a external micro-SD card very fast.

I read a lot of comics so I need it to be 10"+. That's a must.:whew:
Open it & replace the battery PUNK stop being a pussay