Window Shopper: What's The Best Tablet For eBooks & Comics In 2020?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
My Samsung is starting to feel slow and I mean it's lagging quite a bit. I won't even get into the battery life that's touted vs using the tablet in real life doing the most basic of tasks then how short the battery lasts.

The bottom line is I need something new that's snappy.

I've been out of the loop since 2014 with my Galaxy Tab S 10.5" so go easy on me I'm not used to the new tech.:flabbynsick:

I need something snappy, bright screen, detailed well-lit display and can read data from a external micro-SD card very fast.

I read a lot of comics so I need it to be 10"+. That's a must.:whew:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The best tablet for you would be cyanide fakkit
She’s only 16? She’s been around for 5 years now. And her titties are huge like Ariel winter I thought she was 20
(that post was in reference to the cash me outside girl who is barely 16 years old today in 2020.)

Go fukk a child or something, you fakkit.:sas1:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:russ: Aight someone gonna have to explain the animosity I'm seeing.
Breh's been following me since 2017 at least to my memory.

Only he and @GPBear would just randomly post weird comments or neg me out of the blue and attempt to insult me for being English (ironically whilst speaking English).

This fool got too comfortable and started lusting after the cash me outside girl yesterday and now he has no come back because he's been outted as a fakkit.

The mods gave him a warning but he then posted another paedophile post making sexual innuendo about a 16 year old girl.

Yea me not knowing how old she was and mentioning her tit size equates to pedo lust :duck: Nice try cac. And you not trolling shyt. You’ve been tagging me randomly and making flopped threads about me for a month now. You stay on my dikk :dead:

That fakkit paedophile can't fight his way outta that. You be the judge.:mjtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
FMSh.gif