Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At times I thought some of the Bray Wyatt and Fiend stuff was so corny, but you can't say it wasn't different or creative compared to the rest of the characters. RIP to someone dying so early, can't imagine how Jojo and their kids are dealing rn...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
At times I thought some of the Bray Wyatt and Fiend stuff was so corny, but you can't say it wasn't different or creative compared to the rest of the characters. RIP to someone dying so early, can't imagine how Jojo and their kids are dealing rn...
Wrestlings changed along with their audience, I've talked to people who thought it was like the greatest shyt the WWE ever did.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was connected to Bray too much and I doubt Bo wants to do it anymore either. Maybe he and Alexa can continue together but it’s hard to see

It's gonna be up to Bo I feel. At first he may not like the idea, but he might come around to it as a tribute to his brother and it does keep some aspect of Bray and the Wyatt family gimmick alive for the forseeable future. The character would be automatically over if he were to return.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate it. Still processing it because he said he felt good when we talked and we were gonna meet up tonight to chop it up.
So sorry man.

I feel like a lot more of this is happening also because of COVID weakening bodies. So sorry man, my condolences.

Rest in Power to your friend.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrestlings changed along with their audience, I've talked to people who thought it was like the greatest shyt the WWE ever did.
Yes, I showed my girl and some friends the Fiend/Uncle Howdy stuff, the Mountain Dew Lights out match etc and they thought his stuff was the best on the shows they watched with me.

I as a long time wrestling fan wasn't into it, but they loved it and thought it was the best thing on the shows. What attracts I think general and casual fans is often very different and provides an essential part of a promotion's growth.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWE superstar Bray Wyatt experienced a series of heart complications in the months leading up to his death, and a doctor-recommended heart defibrillator was not with him when they found his body ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement records, obtained by TMZ, Wyatt -- real name Windham Rotunda -- told his girlfriend he was going to take a nap Thursday, and she became concerned when she heard his alarm going off about an hour later without stopping.

The report says Windham was discovered in his bed, not breathing, and was turning blue. Windham's girlfriend called 911, as her mother attempted CPR ... but he was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

Cops spoke with Windham's immediate family members who said he had COVID in March 2023 and developed heart complications -- causing him to have a "weak lower part of his heart." In fact, just a week before he died, Windham was hospitalized for a heart issue. He had a follow-up appointment with doctors the morning he died and was advised to continue to wear an external heart defibrillator -- a device designed to treat people experiencing sudden cardiac arrest. Though it's not known if the device would have saved his life, investigators determined Windham was not wearing the defib at the time of his death ... they later located it inside his vehicle parked in the driveway.

He was only 36.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, a defib huh? His in ring career might have already been over and he was trying to prolong the inevitable. Passing away in his sleep, the best way to go, if you must go. In some alternate universe he woke up and carried on and speculation on his return and creative is continuing as I type.