Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Daps
Reppin
Canada
F4a78-Oebk-AUHDWC-1.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think a lot of us took him for granted because of his talent. No matter how many false starts or shytty endings his stories had we always had in the back of our minds that his long reign on top was inevitable no matter where he was, WWE or otherwise.

We all would get to a point with Bray like :camby: but as soon as he was dropping clues to something new we'd be right back to :ohhh: :ooh: :mindblown: :wow: :blessed:

Bray Wyatt not having some long Hall of Fame career was out of the question. If he was employed with a company and healthy he was going to be at or near the top of the card in a major storyline if not THE storyline.

For 10 years we appreciated him and yet took him for granted at the same time. We discounted his contributions when soured on whatever he might be doing. But we just knew it was only a matter of time before he drew us right back in with something completely new and off the wall. And we knew it was inevitable that one day he'd reach the top of the mountain and remain there.

So what were a few jokes and complaints when we all figured it was only a matter of time? Cena got it. Reigns got it. Bray was definitely going to get it and we'd all look back and try to score points on who actually believed in him first and who was bandwagoning and so on and so forth.

But time ran out. Yet and still it was a hell of a fukking run. Rest easy.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i been out of wrestling so long. shyt had be looking up stuff. never knew mike rotunda was married to barry windham's sister. This dude seemed like an ill wrestler that vince aint let cook properly, or he aint get to live long enough to be great.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i been out of wrestling so long. shyt had be looking up stuff. never knew mike rotunda was married to barry windham's sister. This dude seemed like an ill wrestler that vince aint let cook properly, or he aint get to live long enough to be great.
Creative wise he was a genius, his ring work left alot to be desired but he was young. He could have improved

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I think a lot of us took him for granted because of his talent. No matter how many false starts or shytty endings his stories had we always had in the back of our minds that his long reign on top was inevitable no matter where he was, WWE or otherwise.

We all would get to a point with Bray like :camby: but as soon as he was dropping clues to something new we'd be right back to :ohhh: :ooh: :mindblown: :wow: :blessed:

Bray Wyatt not having some long Hall of Fame career was out of the question. If he was employed with a company and healthy he was going to be at or near the top of the card in a major storyline if not THE storyline.

For 10 years we appreciated him and yet took him for granted at the same time. We discounted his contributions when soured on whatever he might be doing. But we just knew it was only a matter of time before he drew us right back in with something completely new and off the wall. And we knew it was inevitable that one day he'd reach the top of the mountain and remain there.

So what were a few jokes and complaints when we all figured it was only a matter of time? Cena got it. Reigns got it. Bray was definitely going to get it and we'd all look back and try to score points on who actually believed in him first and who was bandwagoning and so on and so forth.

But time ran out. Yet and still it was a hell of a fukking run. Rest easy.

That was very well put. I feel like I took him for granted at times. Although later on his career, I figured he was telling a story, and no matter how I felt, I did want him to be able to tell his story, even if it wasn’t in wrestling, cause I knew his mind was so creative.

And yeah he also did have that ability to draw you into something, that was his gift. Ya know how his run with Alexa ended abruptly and he ended up getting released and it left you confused like “wait, that’s it?” So you kinda move on, then the QR code stuff hits last year and getting my phone out scanning the shyt trying to decipher whatever it was trying to tell us, I was even listening to the White Rabbit song and I couldn’t tell you one Jefferson Airplane song.

I’ll admit that I wasn’t the biggest fan of his last run but during his break I was thinking “you know what, I wonder what Bray’s return is gonna look like? You know he’s always cooking up some heat and he’s gonna draw me back in” and just like that…he’s gone.

It’s still difficult to process in the same vein of a Kobe but I’ll just say, Windham knew what he wanted to do, and he set out to do it. Guess you can say his story on earth is complete.