Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has passed away - Triple H

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Aside from the most recent gimmick, I pretty much loved every other incarnation. The Swamp cult leader gimmick was piff. The Firefly Funhouse Bray was piff. The Fiend..... was piff. I don't care what nobody say, yeah he had a couple bad matches but there was a lot of good shyt in there.

I LOVED that Inferno match he had with Randy Orton. :wow:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Damn haven’t watched wrestling in forever but this is a shocker. He just had a child not long ago too which is even more sad.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Is Bray's death the first time someone passed while on the ACTIVE wwe roster since like Benoit??

this shyt feels so crazy man

• Dap
Reactions: 907

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Wow. I'm shocked. I feel for the family and his kids. That's heartbreaking.

It's wild...we're sitting here trying to decide if we should tell our oldest son (8) right now since this is the first time a wrestler that he knows well has passed. Also hits a little harder knowing that I'm also 36...don't want to kid thinking that this is when adults usually just pass away. Maybe when we find out more info...
I remember coming home and my dad was like EDDIE GUERRERO DIED :leon:, mind you I’m only 9 or 10 and I was just so confused:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Aside from the most recent gimmick, I pretty much loved every other incarnation. The Swamp cult leader gimmick was piff. The Firefly Funhouse Bray was piff. The Fiend..... was piff. I don't care what nobody say, yeah he had a couple bad matches but there was a lot of good shyt in there.

I LOVED that Inferno match he had with Randy Orton. :wow:

Mannnn I was telling my son about that match. Probably one of my favorite matches of all time. Cinematic as all hell. The moment Bray went like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And you see this gulf of flames coming out of nowhere while Orton looking shook as hell....whew.

Rest easy Bray.

It may seem like I am whatever about it, but I'm so used to death from real life to wrestling wise, I'm numb to the shyt. I just hope there's a peace within the wrestling community.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You tagged me in a death thread to say “I told you so”…

Aight.

You know that’s not what I was doing though..

Just give people grace. That’s the point. You never really know what muhfukkas got going on. I took it down out of respect tho. Peace to you g

Either way I’m sure we all sad about this shyt. Definitely not the type of news I expected today. I legit thought it was a fake tweet when my man’s sent it to me. This is nuts

Last edited: