Winamp relaunched as a musical version of OnlyFans

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I used WinAmp way back in the day (can't believe it's still a thing), moved to MediaMonkey, and now in the streaming era, Roon. Roon is the the fukking shyt. It incorporates Tidal, Qobuz, and you own digital library into one easy to use interface. It's the best media player out. It costs money, but it is worth it. I'm super into music. I have 14tb of hi-res flac, use Tidal and Qobuz, and it's amazing. :blessed:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nostalgia on overdrive :wow:

5e4f10275dcb1fb211d4a8b4f1bda236.png
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

If you know you know brehs

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I used WinAmp way back in the day (can't believe it's still a thing), moved to MediaMonkey, and now in the streaming era, Roon. Roon is the the fukking shyt. It incorporates Tidal, Qobuz, and you own digital library into one easy to use interface. It's the best media player out. It costs money, but it is worth it. I'm super into music. I have 14tb of hi-res flac, use Tidal and Qobuz, and it's amazing. :blessed:
strawberry supports both tidal and qobuz... i use Jellyfin for my music. it works over upnp but i also set up port forwarding so i can access my home server on my phone when im in the whip. i used to keep all FLACs on a microSD card but now i just stream from home.

strawberry can play damn near any media file. as in eazy/cubes words, strawberry truly is the neighborhood hoe

https://www.strawberrymusicplayer.org/