Win a $188 Million dollar lottery and still need your life to be fixed Brehs :skip:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
marieholmes.jpg

Marie Holmes Appearing On “Iyanla: Fix My Life”
Remember Marie Holmes, the $188 million Powerball winner who bailed her boyfriend out of jail not once, not twice but FOUR times???

Well the mother who dished out as much as $9 million for her boo’s bail is appearing on the new season of “Iyanla Fix My Life.”
Press.Discovery reports:

Iyanla also works with Powerball winner Marie Holmes.

After winning 188 million dollars and overwhelmed by the pressures of her fortune, life for the mother of four has been in complete shambles.

Adding to the pressure is Marie’s fiancé, Lamar.

After multiple arrests, Marie has spent more than 20 million dollars to bail Lamar out of jail.

With Lamar’s 10-year sentence just 48 hours away, Iyanla visits Marie’s palatial estate to help Marie cope with her new fortune before she loses it all.

“Iyanla: Fix My Life” premieres Saturday, September 10, at 9/8c. OWN.

WELP! $188 Million Powerball Winner Marie Holmes Appearing On ‘Iyanla Fix My Life’ For Constantly Bailing Out Her Boyfriend

Why not me lord? :mjcry:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Money doesn't change people, if you were dumb before money then you'll be dumb after you get all the monies :sas2:

Should have been me that won that jackpot :whew:would have stashed 70% of that money in a Swiss bank account and lived a great life with the other 30%:win:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
marieholmes.jpg

Marie Holmes Appearing On “Iyanla: Fix My Life”
Remember Marie Holmes, the $188 million Powerball winner who bailed her boyfriend out of jail not once, not twice but FOUR times???

Well the mother who dished out as much as $9 million for her boo’s bail is appearing on the new season of “Iyanla Fix My Life.”
Press.Discovery reports:

Iyanla also works with Powerball winner Marie Holmes.

After winning 188 million dollars and overwhelmed by the pressures of her fortune, life for the mother of four has been in complete shambles.

Adding to the pressure is Marie’s fiancé, Lamar.

After multiple arrests, Marie has spent more than 20 million dollars to bail Lamar out of jail.

With Lamar’s 10-year sentence just 48 hours away, Iyanla visits Marie’s palatial estate to help Marie cope with her new fortune before she loses it all.

“Iyanla: Fix My Life” premieres Saturday, September 10, at 9/8c. OWN.

WELP! $188 Million Powerball Winner Marie Holmes Appearing On ‘Iyanla Fix My Life’ For Constantly Bailing Out Her Boyfriend

Why not me lord? :mjcry:
It was only a matter of time.
zA1IprUK.gif

I think as of now, it's really too late to "fix" her life. I can understand that you have love for someone that you found "irreplaceable", but what I can't understand is spending over $20M on a one guy that will never learn his mistakes. It was nice to see that she broke him out the first time, maybe then he could of done better with his free time, they both had a chance to do something meaningful with their lives with their kids. Hopefully she at least took care of them for the future.

Make irresponsible decisions and choose to spend over $20M on a low life scum over your own damn kids brehs. :cmonson2:
Have access to $20M to spend, but choose to land back in jail, bail out multiple times, and lose your freedom with a 10 year sentence. :cmonson2:

:mcnulty: The things I would do if I had $188M....

frustrated.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no amount of money that cannot be spent.

Everyone thinks they are special but money doesnt change shyt.

If you have 0 savings right now, you will eventually not have a single dime even if you won 188 million dollars.

It's the same with charity. If you give 0 dollars to charity, you will give 0 dollars when youre filthy rich.

Money don't change shyt

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikkka dumb, still do dumb things to get you locked up when you got accesss to millions to enjoy life with.

I would have been a good husband to that woman. Drive foreign cars, travel the world, have a few side cribs to go smash side hoes in. Buuuuuuut this nikka chose to do hood stuff and waste 10 years locked up in a cell. Nikkaz:snoop: