William Brock, 81, charged with murder for shooting dead Uber driver Loletha Hall, 61, called by a scammer to pick up parcel outside his home

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's a crazy crime. He still should go to jail though. How you shooting a 61 year old woman? What you think she gonna do?
This man was an adult when black people were being lynched and the photos were sent as post cards. He was in his 20s when MLK was murdered for the crime of telling white America the truth about itself.

He did not want to die before he got a chance to live out his racist fantasy of murdering a black person.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I love how in America you ANYONE WITH A GUN can shoot a scammer or someone you disagree with..those guns address all concerns don't they..and the US is too far in with guns for this insanity to ever stop.
RIP
Ftfy

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is the saddest story ever. Like the ending of a horrific movie.

Btw she was limping because he shot in her in the leg first.

The worst part was Uber was like sorry this happened, we have cancelled the Uber account of the person who made the false claim.

As oppose to releasing their information to the authorities.

Why the fukk is this in the third page when there is nothing but trannie threads and pawg threads in the first page? :martin:

broller

Veteran
Daps
This is the saddest story ever. Like the ending of a horrific movie.

Btw she was limping because he shot in her in the leg first.

The worst part was Uber was like sorry this happened, we have cancelled the Uber account of the person who made the false claim.

As oppose to releasing their information to the authorities.

Why the fukk is this in the third page when there is nothing but trannie threads and pawg threads in the first page? :martin:
I would hope the authorities can subpoena that.

I hope both the scammer(s) and the man get the death penalty

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah it's mad sketchy. cuz we already know that if u get caught with drugs or contraband, they are gonna try to pin it on u and uber as usual will NOT have ur back.

Yup I do the odd Uber here and there I did a connect once. And I picked up a package from this chick that had a keypad lock on it and I had to deliver downtown in a sketchy area to this dude.

I had no idea what was inside more than likely cocaine and if the cops stopped me and search I'd be screwed

Since then Ive never done another