Will you be buying Star Wars Jedi Survivor?

Will you be picking this up this week?

• Yep, day one

• Eh, naw

• Will wait for sale

Results are only viewable after voting.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wasn't a fan of the first one and I thought the protagonist was super generic. I'm good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I liked the first one…just waiting for the review to drop later today to confirm that it’s decent

Daps
Just recently finished Hogwarts Legacy and now I'm refreshing my memory of Breath Of The Wild while waiting for the release of TotK. In May Totk will have all my attention and I'd rather focus on that rather than rush Jedi Survivor. Will play it later in the year I think Fallen Oreder was a dope game.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tried replaying the first in anticipation of this one, and discover i didn't really like the progression and map design. Retracing my steps through these mazes with no route indicator was my least favorite thing. Gonna wait to see some walthroughs and see if the navigation is different in this game befor copping.

Doesn't have to be an open world game or anything, but even in linear games like uncharted i feel like they did a better job a simulating that your in an actual world as opposed to a game level.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the first one. I will wait for a sale, def not day one, and this game will huge GB like over 120 :damn:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
If you’re not gonna jump into the game right away day one, might be better to wait since EA tends to slash their prices quick.