Will we ever see a Justice League movie?

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
yeah, because they were animated. in fact, they did too much animation, now that's the only tint people see their characters through. the only reason why batman works is because people know batman is just a man and has no real powers. so it's translatable to the screen. and the only reason why superman works is because he's pretending to be a man in the average world while he has powers far beyond that. those are the only two dc characters that will ever work on screen in a live action film. no others will work...

:childplease: That's not a good reason why it won't it work breh. Why did Thor work then? Oh let me guess he was a god pretending to be a man. A good director and screenwriter will make any movie work. Case in point look at the first Hulk movie compared to the 2nd version. Same thing with the Superman movie that came out in 2007, that movie had all the ingredients to be a good movie but it flopped because they focused on Clark Kent and Loise more than Superman.

all WB/DC need to do is a "World Finest" movie (Batman/Superman) with Batman as the lead. They don't need a full Justice League movie. The reason why Superman movie is so hard to make is he has NO weakness. Superman is like the Hulk in the Avengers movie. He's really great for about 30 minutes when it really means something but you can't have Hulk running wild for 2 hours because it lessens the impact. Since Nolan is running both franchises now with a reboot of Batman coming, make sure its in the same world as next year's Superman. When they get the Batman reboot out the way, make the "World's Finest" movie with maybe a few second tier heroes showing up.

Superman does have a weakness, kryptonite . And they did make a movie about Hulk running around for 2hours smashing things and it was really successful because it wasn't an unnecessary soap filled movie like the Superman movie was.

Pabst16oz

WHAT'LL YOU HAVE?
Daps
Reppin
WOODridge

If it had a PIFF storyline, and in full next gen cgi, then hell yea.

*I had the :krs: face throughout that entire trailer when I first saw it. Too bad the game sucked.*​

Last edited by a moderator:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:childplease: That's not a good reason why it won't it work breh. Why did Thor work then? Oh let me guess he was a god pretending to be a man. A good director and screenwriter will make any movie work. Case in point look at the first Hulk movie compared to the 2nd version. Same thing with the Superman movie that came out in 2007, that movie had all the ingredients to be a good movie but it flopped because they focused on Clark Kent and Loise more than Superman.

Superman does have a weakness, kryptonite . And they did make a movie about Hulk running around for 2hours smashing things and it was really successful because it wasn't an unnecessary soap filled movie like the Superman movie was.

How many times you going to use Kryptonite? Its been used in every Superman movie and the Hulk movie was NOT a big success. It didn't make back its budget in America. It had to rely on International sales to make profit...

Pabst16oz

WHAT'LL YOU HAVE?
Daps
Reppin
WOODridge
Done right, it could be some next level shyt. A subtlety interwoven storyline involving at least all the core members. Excellently choreographed fight scenes highlighting a little of what makes every one "super". My man Flash (Wally West) on the big screen shinin' like a white diamond :birdman:, been a dream of mine ever since i was a half-pint.

:win: incarnation of Batman​

Last edited by a moderator:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ks6hFT.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah, because they were animated. in fact, they did too much animation, now that's the only tint people see their characters through. the only reason why batman works is because people know batman is just a man and has no real powers. so it's translatable to the screen. and the only reason why superman works is because he's pretending to be a man in the average world while he has powers far beyond that. those are the only two dc characters that will ever work on screen in a live action film. no others will work...
They need to figure out how to make a good superman movie before they try to push out a justice league movie. They can't get their flagship character right,it would be worse when he has to share screen time
Problem with DC characters is that on their own they are boring. Flash is a beast when they overpower him (which they wouldnt do in the movie) but im not trying to see a movie all about a guy who can run fast. Im sure as hell not trying to see a Wonder Woman movie. A rope that makes you tell the truth...GTFOH!

DC already messed up Green Lantern and he was the one who had powers that would translate well to film.

Superman is also boring. I mean the only thing they could do to make his movie interesting is bring in Doomsday and they arent gonna do that. His movies are glorified soap operas.
Doubt it...I really dont think DC could pull it off
Amazing foresight. :pachaha: