Will there be a period of mass emigration from the US in the coming decades?

Will there be a period of mass emigration from the US in the coming decades?

• Total voters

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Ppl who move abroad and stay abroad aren’t influenced by America. I knew since I was a kid I was going to live abroad not because America is wack but because I had a general interest in living and learning other languages and cultures.

Ppl who move and return like the ppl in this article are wave hopping. 99 percent of them will return to America. A very small population will stay, but since they generally had no interest into Mexico that’s not tied to them being able to economically excel they won’t value the experience. As soon as their bubble pops they’ll go home.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
hard to say unless something major happens ( a catastrophe)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wealth inequality is a HUGE problem because we basically handed over the keys to the kingdom to Wall Street and they're bleeding us dry. The money it takes to live very well is insane. I make a really good salary and I'm telling you I'm not living like what people would think if they knew the numbers.

I blame all these baby boomers retiring now or at least trying too. They monetized EVERYTHING and now you can't even park your car at a football stadium without shelling out $40. Lots of people are throwing in the towel and retiring in other countries.

But, I think a massive reset is coming and soon.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
People are actually fleeing Blue States. Look at the population declines in California, New York and Illinois. Then look at the population increases in Southern States like Georgia, Virginia, Texas, North Carolina and Tennessee.

People are fleeing due to cost of living, money issues.
But the red and blue states are social so different it makes no sense to be in a red one

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Hell no. Look at the migration patterns in the world....most people want to come here compared to those who want to leave. America has her problems but in comparison to most of the world, this one of the places to be.
Cheat code is getting paid in America dollars while living in a 3rd world/developing country.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yes.

Once climate change kicks in and the population of the US starts dropping, that's when you wanna get out. 10 years after the population starts dropping is when America dies.