Will The Jays wrap up the Snyder Cut? - Official Celtics vs. Hawks Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The road to Banner 18 begins with the Al Horford Invitational :wow:

Series overview
Odds
: Celtics -1000 (Caesars) | Celtics: 96% (ESPN BPI)

Game 1: Saturday at Boston, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 2: Tuesday at Boston, 7 p.m. ET (NBATV)
Game 3: Friday April 21 at Atlanta, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN)
Game 4: Sunday April 23 at Atlanta, 7 p.m. ET (TNT)
Game 5*: Tuesday April 25 at Boston
Game 6*: Thursday April 27 at Atlanta
Game 7*: Saturday April 29 at Boston (TNT)
*If necessary

Celtic gang:
@Jutt @ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @KevJ @JBone4eva @Stress Welker @UpAndComing @JLR Steez @craigsagersuit @Listen @fact @JarrodG @William Heavy @yamomzb @coose @GrindtooFilthy @34TheTruth @JJ_ALL_DAY @patscorpio @chief_keef_stan @BigScust @KevCo @GOAT @Arcavian @BucciMane @Juggalo Fred @McTwerk @Eric Brooks @Adebisi_Said @Avisible Man @keond @Copy Ninja @Theo Penn @Genome @Jx2

Hawkset:

@rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258@Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick@Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk@BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire@Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko@FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff@Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde@Bruh Man 5th Flo

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm looking for the Celtics to be up 30+ points in every game. I want to see Jayson and Jaylen sit out in 4th quarters while Payton Pritchard, Sam Hauser, and Luke Kornet play 30+ minutes a game

I'm looking for this to be the most boring series of the entire 1st round

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thread title is trash, sounds like some lame shyt someone from the city of Boston would make, SMH.

Anyways, I won’t be posting in this trash thread but I look forward to watching Ice Trae making yet another East coast team/city have a meltdown after they assumed shyt was sweet :whew:

Once again Hawks will be underdogs and go into a “hostile” arena and snatch game 1. The “F Trae Young” chants will start and we all know what happens after that.

Also, I’m going to enjoy Capela/Big O making a Hoe out of Clappaveli Horford on the big stage.

Enjoy your night Celtic fans, this time tomorrow you’ll be swearing it’s just “one” game. Peace.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is trash, sounds like some lame shyt someone from the city of Boston would make, SMH.

Anyways, I won’t be posting in this trash thread but I look forward to watching Ice Trae making yet another East coast team/city have a meltdown after they assumed shyt was sweet :whew:

Once again Hawks will be underdogs and go into a “hostile” arena and snatch game 1. The “F Trae Young” chants will start and we all know what happens after that.

Also, I’m going to enjoy Capela/Big O making a Hoe out of Clappaveli Horford on the big stage.

Enjoy your night Celtic fans, this time tomorrow you’ll be swearing it’s just “one” game. Peace.

You don’t even believe all that but I admire the effort :ehh:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:yeshrug: Series is on NBATV for a reason.

Here's a hint: It ain't the Celtics

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I'm looking for the Celtics to be up 30+ points in every game. I want to see Jayson and Jaylen sit out in 4th quarters while Payton Pritchard, Sam Hauser, and Luke Kornet play 30+ minutes a game

I'm looking for this to be the most boring series of the entire 1st round

Yeah. I agree. I’m gonna need Mazzulla to be frugal with Time Lord’s minutes also if we have full control of a game. Put these jokers away in 4. No extra games needed

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Hawks maybe get one but I can see this being a clean sweep. Hopefully I’m wrong but I can’t see the Hawks winning this series in any possible scenario. This team has sucked all optimism out of me this season

That said, Go Hawks and we’ll see what happens :yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hawks in 5 if we get playoff Trae and Quin outcoaches Joe

Toss up if we get playoff Trae and coaching neutral

Celtics in 7 if we get playoff Trae and Joe outcoaches Quin

Celtics in 5 if we don't get playoff Trae and Joe outcoaches Quin.

I don't see a sweep in this series for either side.

People sleeping bad on the Hawks.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hawks in 5 if we get playoff Trae and Quin outcoaches Joe

Toss up if we get playoff Trae and coaching neutral

Celtics in 7 if we get playoff Trae and Joe outcoaches Quin

Celtics in 5 if we don't get playoff Trae and Joe outcoaches Quin.

I don't see a sweep in this series for either side.

People sleeping bad on the Hawks.

eddie-murphy-nod.gif