Will Smith Reunites w Fresh Prince Cast Mates (You know which Vivian was at the photoshoot)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Janet, no :mjcry:

I know the media hoe Alphonso Ribero has posted his so called reunion photo. Folks keep telling me about it. He was always the ass wipe for Will. There will never be a true reunion of the Fresh Prince. I have no interest in seeing any of these people on that kind of level. I am not offended in the least, by this photo… it was an event for Karen’s charity.

Original Aunt Viv Slams Fresh Prince Reunion Photo: 'I Have No Interest in Seeing Any of These People'

@Big Boss
knew she was going to respond.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Man I'd mark out like a pencil neck CAC wearing NWO apparel in 1997 hearing that theme music, if I could get a Netflix reunion special fresh prince coming back together for uncle Phil's funeral

Some jokes some laughter ending with sadness :to:
need that uncle phil hologram to come through on the reunion show :mjcry:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first Aunt Viv be on YouTube talking shyt about Will in the comments. It's sad as hell but it's really her. The epitome of a vindictive woman

Janet, no :mjcry:

I know the media hoe Alphonso Ribero has posted his so called reunion photo. Folks keep telling me about it. He was always the ass wipe for Will. There will never be a true reunion of the Fresh Prince. I have no interest in seeing any of these people on that kind of level. I am not offended in the least, by this photo… it was an event for Karen’s charity.

Original Aunt Viv Slams Fresh Prince Reunion Photo: 'I Have No Interest in Seeing Any of These People'

@Big Boss

:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Fresh-Prince-EMGN9.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First thing first :rip: Uncle Phil for Real:wow:

...but, OG Aunit Viv is the only one I acknowledge:usure:

Is that Masster Jeffery in the cut, tho:krs: