Will Smith Reunites w Fresh Prince Cast Mates (You know which Vivian was at the photoshoot)

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ashley ugly as fukk.. Looking like one of them psycho bytches. Tripping cuz you gotta go to work and shyt

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ashley ugly as fukk.. Looking like one of them psycho bytches. Tripping cuz you gotta go to work and shyt
13.gif~c200

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Easy-E said:
:mjcry: all jokes aside

They need to fix their beef with Janet Hubert

The show eas at its absolute best with her onit

They'd need to fix Janet Hubert first. That ain't happening. Her getting fired was entirely her own fault....

https://books.google.com/books?id=OMEDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA59#v=onepage&q&f=false

Smith was quoted in the Atlanta Journal as saying that Ms. Hubert-Whitten brought a lot of her problems to work and that the problems lasted well beyond her pregnancy. The paper quoted him as telling a local radio station: "I can say straight up that Janet Hubert wanted the show to be 'The Aunt Viv of Bel-Air Show' because I know she is going to dog me in the press. ......she has basically gone from a quarter of a million dollars a year to nothing. She's mad now but she's been mad all along. She said once, 'I've been in the business for 10 years and this snotty-nosed punk comes along a gets a show.' No matter what to her I'm just the AntiChrist.