Will Smith Reunites w Fresh Prince Cast Mates (You know which Vivian was at the photoshoot)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

• Time Inc.
    7:00 p.m Friday, Dec. 2, 2016
facebook.png
twitter.png

will-smith-fresh-prince-cast-reunion.jpg

Now this is the story all about how… The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cast reunited!
Alfonso Ribeiro, who played Carlton Banks on the ’90s classic, shared an Instagram photo of the Banks family and their quirky Philadelphia cousin. “Always amazing to spend an afternoon with my Fresh Prince family,” Ribeiro, 45, wrote in the caption.
For the photo, Ribeiro stood in between on-screen sisters Tatyana Ali and Karyn Parsons, who posed next to the fresh prince himself, Will Smith. Rounding out the group were Daphne Maxwell Reid and Joseph Marcell a.k.a. everyone’s favorite butler Geoffrey.
Noticeably missing was actor James Avery who played Uncle Phil. “Wishing that James Avery was still with us to make this complete,” Ribeiro concluded his post. Avery died from complications during open heart surgery in December 2013 at the age of 68.
Always amazing to spend an afternoon with my Fresh Prince family. Wishing that James Avery was still with us to make this complete. A post shared by Alfonso Ribeiro (@therealalfonsoribeiro) on Mar 27, 2017 at 5:27pm PDT​