Will Smith Regrets Pushing kids into the Limelight, Says ‘Nobody’ in His Family Was ‘Happy’ After Finding Fame

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
this is the language of someone who has been DEEP in weird scientology babble/therapy for years.
I always felt that Will Smith was just a good dude..

Still feel that way but man he got caught up with Jada man she is a demonic witch who is obsessed with Tupac

Then that young nikka fukked her :mindblown:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wills Kids: Money Isn’t Everything, It Actually Makes Me Miserable, I Hate Money, I’d Rather Spend Love I Wish Love Was An Acceptable Form Of Currency

As They Get Interviewed For A Magazine In Paris, Where They Flew Private In A $20k Outfit To Get Paid $250k For A Job They Got Cause They’re Dad Is Will Smith

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jada weaponized those kids against him. I understand where they coming from cause it aint everything but they whole life is because of that man. U can tell will struggles with busting all they asses like his father used to but there is a middle ground in checking them nikkas

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jada weaponized those kids against him. I understand where they coming from cause it aint everything but they whole life is because of that man. U can tell will struggles with busting all they asses like his father used to but there is a middle ground in checking them nikkas

Yep, reading Will's book it's clear he went completely the other direction to the bad things he witnessed and experienced without any balance.