Will Smith: “People are gonna chase me after this… I believe the AIDS virus was the result of genetic warfare.”

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hey we were told COVID was a result of the Chinese eating bush meat. Turns out it was out of a lab churning out intentionally strengthened mutations of a virus that “escaped.”

I wonder why we got the bs cover story for years from respected scientists and why the hell the US was using Chinese labs to create COVID?
Yea....imagine never having to go to war no more?

Just push a button and an entire geographic location or region in Russia or China just mysteriously catches a virus and dies....👌🏽

The CIA evolved from regulated assassinations (Lincoln, Kennedy, MLK, X, Ron Brown) to brain washing (Lee Harvey Oswald) to setting traps to give people cancer (Bob Marley) to black mailing (Epstein, Russell Simmons) to AI to God-knows-what in this day and age.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets Diddy'd and A.I. evidence is used to create a video of them abusing a woman or raping someone on video when it never really happened. 🤔

@It is a mystery though, we just don't know yet we underestimate it and believe social media 90% of the time.

Honestly, they can probably create A.I. videos and pictures of our civil rights leaders being caught in the act (homosexuality or worse) or a lie (indentured servants instead of slavery in text books - actually happening now in Texas) that would prevent us from getting reparations. Evil world/country we live in.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yeah, people that dont know shyt about biology tend to sound dumb when they open their mouths. zero clicks.

why do people think famous people are smart? will is a corny ass rapper who ended up being a far more talented actor. the man interprets the muse for a living, he's not a fukking scientist.

but enjoy your thread, i guess. goofy people love conspiracy theories.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Considering they say "aids" started out highly prevelant among the Ashkenazic jews likely due to sex abuse/chemical warfare,you should tread lightly pushing agendas like this:martin:. This is Robert Rayfords story,a young black teen and first aids victim.

Robert Rayford: America’s First AIDS Victim | Weekly View
"For lack of a more precise diagnosis, Robert’s death was attributed to loss of vitality, intractable fluid imbalance and lung disease. An autopsy revealed numerous other problems, including evidence of a rarely seen cancer called Kaposi’s sarcoma. In this case, “KS” manifested itself in the form of small purplish lesions discovered on Rayford’s left thigh and within his soft tissues. Kaposi’s sarcoma is a rare type of cancer most often found in elderly men of Mediterranean or Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry. Today, KS is taken as almost certain proof of AIDS, but in 1969, its significance was not understood."

This is an article from 1985,very suspicious:respect:

"A rare cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma, has changed rapidly in Africa and is now playing a disturbing role in the worldwide epidemic of AIDS. The cancer is believed to be striking young Africans at a significantly higher rate than ever before.

A relationship between AIDS and this new, more aggressive form of Kaposi's has become apparent since the development of an AIDS blood test two years ago. The test showed most victims of this new form of Kaposi's have evidence of exposure to the AIDS virus.

But why Kaposi's sarcoma is behaving in this new form is one of the many great unsolved puzzles surrounding acquired immune deficiency syndrome"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And heres one last note about the Robert Rayford story.

"There is one final theory about this first AIDS case in America that I will put forth for all of those who love to sink their teeth into a good conspiracy theory. In the book The River, a theory is advanced that Robert became vulnerable to the illnesses during the 1950s when the Army Chemical Corps conducted open-air chemical warfare tests in American cities. These included 35 aerosol releases in and around St. Louis. Most of those tests were conducted in low income neighborhoods, allegedly to minimize public resistance to such tests. One of those test areas was only half a block from the house in which Robert was born. These tests, conducted at the height of the Cold War, were explained away to local officials as being simple smoke screen experiments designed to shield U.S. cities in the event of a Soviet attack.
Decades later it was revealed that those tests involved zinc cadmium sulfide, a mixture of zinc sulfide and cadmium sulfide. It’s frequently referred to as a fluorescent particle because it glows in ultraviolet light. This quality makes it easy to trace for efficacy after the fact. However, cadmium is a highly toxic metal that is even more pernicious when spread through the air. Because the kidneys absorb it quickly, it is commonly associated with kidney failure, leads to cirrhosis of the liver and causes severe damage to the lungs and body cavities. All of these conditions were noted in Robert R’s report. Also, the effects can be passed by a mother to her fetus, so it’s entirely possible that Robert may have developed the seeds of his illness while still in the womb.
We’ll most likely never know the whole truth about the death of Robert Rayford — in part because we weren’t looking for the answers in the context of AIDS. We are content to label him as the first victim of a terrible epidemic that ran unchecked through our nation during the Moral Majority driven Reagan Revolution. Most of the knowledge gained about AIDS in the two decades between Robert Rayford’s death and ultimate diagnosis came from research and development, not from doctors and hospitals, but from the victims themselves. We Americans owe a great debt of gratitude for our understanding of this dread disease to those who have suffered, and often died, while searching for a cure — Robert Rayford, a mere medical footnote in history, among them."

Same old story:respect:

@Shadow123
antibodies don't prove HIV,and the p24 protein that one of the test test for,that protein I believe dissapears after a few weeks because the body is supposedly making these HIV antibodies.

Is a positive western blot proof of HIV infection? - PubMed - NCBI
It is currently accepted that a positive Western blot (WB) HIV antibody test is synonymous with HIV infection and the attendant risk of developing AIDS. In this communication we present a critical evaluation of the presently available data on HIV isolation and antibody testing. This evidence indicates that: (1) the antibody tests are not standardized; (2) the antibody tests are not reproducible; (3) the WB proteins (bands) which are considered to be encoded by the HIV genome and to be specific to HIV may not be encoded by the HIV genome and may in fact represent normal cellular proteins; (4) even if the proteins are specific to HIV, because no gold standard has been used to determine specificity, a positive WB may represent nothing more than cross-reactivity with non-HIV antibodies present in AIDS patients and those at risk. We conclude that the use of antibody tests as a diagnostic and epidemiological tool for HIV infection needs to be reappraised.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: This thread reminds me that I need to read "And The Band Played On", as I have seen the movie so many times:

I remember being so addicted to finding out about the origins of the virus, the impact of it, along with the theories. The patient zero, Africa, GERT, etc.

There's a rabbit hole that's next to the recent Covid plot.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive said what ive said about AIDs on here. People can believe what they want to belieave. I believe the most plausible explanation is that there actually was a health crisis. Panic set in just like with covid. But along with that these companies/science saw dollar signs and opportunities to make a name while making alot of money. I believe the issue has been the testing,and not everyone who tested positive actually had it. Even when Africa was made to look like it was rampant with Aids,i believe the testing was the problem. You can look up how malaria stays in the body,and i believe this can lead to misdiagnosis. I think weve all heard about the effects those AIDs meds have on people.

Covid? Already explained i believe it was dust storms which explains the bat connection. Bat feces and bacteria is carried in dust. Pfizer already had meds that treated the similar fungal virus you get from opening mummy tombs. Do your research on aspergillius,scienctist have long stated this would be one of the worlds biggest threats. But its almost as if they caught amnesia. But do your own research and come to your own conclusions:respect: