WILL SMITH LET HIS 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER JADEN MAKE A SONG ABOUT FUKKING ALL SUMMER?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
little girl is 12. that's just fukked up. I wouldn't touch it at all (18 and up) but at this point i'm sad to say that she'll most likely get smutted in her teens. she belongs to the game...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is disturbing. She was born in 2000. She's 12 years old. Go sit your ass down somewhere. Get to high school first before talking about relationships, boyfriends and all other types of shyt your ass is too young to be talking about. fukk is wrong with Will? :dahell:

I got a feeling that the 00s babies will morph into some demons, even worse than 90s babies in every sense of the word

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His older son got more sense than these two kids so maybe because of his mother.

Wtf happened to Jada? She used to be bomb and diwn ass chick but now :scusthov: at her And she wanna be white and too damn skinny....wrf did u do Will?. Pac turns over his grave and :pacspit: at Will Smith

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is she tryna put on a British accent in them talking interludes. :snoop:

I was gonna post this same shyt why they kids talk like they from england or something ??

She got vocals tho... forreal.. hope she dont turn out like rhianna :sadcam: