Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Have we talked about how there isn't any record of Hayes making a 9-11 call to report a hit and run as he said he did, or are we still taking the word of someone who shoots a dude in the back 8 times? :lupe:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Once he rear ended him back

That hit n run shyt goes out the window

I think Hayes said" I've got a gun" and showed it to smith which then prompted smith to get his( to show) but obviously it didn't get that far

Donno how the wife got shot though

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps I've not been following it closely enough, AS WELL AS the fact that I know in time this will be solved, BUT.............................................

have they talked about what happened prior to the first filmed fender bender? The Hummer stops in the middle of the street. Not at a light or anything, just kind of there. Smith looks like he's tailgating Hayes already. Perhaps something was going on prior to that has been mentioned? That just looks suspicious as hell to me. It seemed like when that footage hit the skreets, everyone was like, well, Smith hit him first. But that was a strange stop by Hayes. Something is being ignored..............................or they already addressed that and I'm just not following closely. Thoughts?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I think Hayes said" I've got a gun" and showed it to smith which then prompted smith to get his( to show) but obviously it didn't get that far
that don't make no sense playa, according to reports, Smith was the one heard talking about getting his gun
and personally I don't think Hayes is a show and tell type of cat

Last edited:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
I find it hard to believe the shooter knew he hit the guy being it dont take no longer than 3-5 seconds to shoot a pistol... in the dark at that

see how easy that was for me to create doubt:heh:and i was drivin in traffic when i typed that, imagine what a smart ass engineer turner lawyer with a preachers voice can do with months of preparation
Yeah that was easy, but will it stand against ballistics and forensics?