Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Glad he getting another trial. This whole situation could have been avoided if Will didn’t have a hot head and just pulled over after he hit Cardell car

This case is infuriating.

Hayes was attacked by multiple loudmouth drunks, and is only got sentenced because Will Smith was a former Saints player and the Saints went on some propaganda rampage about the case. There is absolutely NO WAY he should be locked up, period!

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
What’s the surprise?

will smith attacked him and almost killed him

this case is text book self defense

I think he's surprise that this was just thrown out after the same text book self defense case didn't work for him and got him locked up.

He should be free, no doubt about it. People can bytch and moan about guns all they want, but when you are attacked, you have a right to defend yourself. Especially when you have a former DL and his friends/family attacking you, all of whom were drunk.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Also, no way you should be able to be sent to prison for manslaughter/murder with a split jury. Absolutely ridiculous.

This DA better just drop the charges and let it go. I know emotions were high during the time of the incident (self defense) and trial, but I think a lot of people that wanted him convicted as first would look back and see that it was CLEARLY the wrong decision. Self defense is one of the most important rights someone has, and I don't care if it's used against a professional athlete, you have the absolute right to protect yourself.

KEEP him free!