Will Smith from The Saints\ OSU Buckeyes killed in New Orleans tonight (UPDATE: Man found GUILTY)

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly don't know about this :patrice:

Why would O'Neal lie about the physical contact when his best friend's life is on the line?

Also did WIll Smith really have a gun or is that made up? If he didn't Cardell shoulda just admitted that he accidentally hit Racquel as opposed to making up something about WIll shooting her.

I'm on his side but his story seems kinda fishy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I honestly don't know about this :patrice:

Why would O'Neal lie about the physical contact when his best friend's life is on the line?

Also did WIll Smith really have a gun or is that made up? If he didn't Cardell shoulda just admitted that he accidentally hit Racquel as opposed to making up something about WIll shooting her.

I'm on his side but his story seems kinda fishy.
NOPD fukked the case up by not locing the scene down and demanding evveryone there stay there and keep non police out like BC.
They fukked up, because we don't know what hernandez took with him when he left the scene, we don't know what BC did at the scene after the fact, but all that said, the state's witnesses have been the worst witnesses you could ever ask for.

Fuller stumbled yesterday and got back up and styled on them today

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This Mordock dude saying state is ahead even tho he's been shytting on em all trial

They better acquit breh the state witnesses were terrible
Gotta be aware, we going off of tweets, and also may be influenced by Hayes bias:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Boggles my mind how the majority want Hayes to get off. A man was shot once in his side and 7 times in his back, his wife hit twice. Neither was armed. I don't buy Hayes had reasonable fear for his life to justify his actions. Nothing that's been presented in this trial so far has changed my opinion.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Boggles my mind how the majority want Hayes to get off. A man was shot once in his side and 7 times in his back, his wife hit twice. Neither was armed. I don't buy Hayes had reasonable fear for his life to justify his actions. Nothing that's been presented in this trial so far has changed my opinion.
You get in a car wreck and a tatted face fella with his shirt off in da fukkin N.O. (many times the murder capital) runs up on you and your homie, they drunk, swingin throwing shyt at you, along with his posse, making threats, and a 6'5+ 300 pound guy is throwing grown men and his own wife off of him with ease to get to you, tells you he got a gun too as he walks to his car.

and you wouldn't fear for your life a lil? :camby:

Naw breh. Not to mention Will Smith has a chemical on it that only comes from very close discharge of a firearm, and Hayes was far AF when he shot him.

Somethin aint right