Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Washington better earned their B1G invitation on 1/8 or they keep their assess in the Pac-2 :ufdup: .

Learn for this and be better next Monday night :demonic:.

UW's receivers and Penix are a PROBLEM. They've got a couple of legit NFL receivers on that team.

One other thing: when Indiana was ranked in the top 10 when Penix was there, this game proves that it was NOT a fluke.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
NYDKHDE.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is why you don't play scared. Washington had all the momentum then they played scared and now they bout to lose.
No, they almost lost cause they got greedy.

The possession after the second fumble they threw 4 straight passes.

Then on 3rd down on their second to last possession in fg range they ran a pass play which stopped the clock.

Then on 3rd down of their last possession they ran the ball instead of kneeling.

They coached themselves out of a blowout win

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk! BLUE was open in the middle of the field! But I can't blame Ewers for going to AD. You trust him the most in that situation. fukk!

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i got washigton winning over michigan if they dont those stupid ass playcalls that almost got them beat in the end.

i mean um defense is very good but how long do hold all the wr with penix. they gonna eventually score.

now michigan offense is a worry to me. bama defense aint like it was in the past and they barely did anything. anything can happen but i think uw wins if not stupid coaching and if they are healthy. but i wouldnt be surprised if michigan win cause washington has a tendecy to make games closer than what they should be.

these have been some great games all around this year still wish georgia and fsu also got in also.