Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
late 1st maybe 2nd/3rd round player the age and injuries scare people.

He's only 23. But scouts are morons when it comes to QB's anyway, hard to trust them. I see a kid and have all year that can make all the throws and seems to have good pocket awareness.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:dead: :dead: :dead:.....son he won games ....the QB from LSU lost to FSU right??....
His team lost. Daniels threw for 4000 and ran for 1100 yards, if you’re telling me he didn’t deserve the Heisman you’re not paying attention

I saw Penix fukking struggle against the Sun Devils for god’s sake, don’t be a prisoner of the moment

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I don't think Michigan can keep up with Washington. Penix is miles better than any QB UM has faced this season.
I agree. I was expecting to see Washington to be soft in the trenches too like NW pac 12 teams of past.

UM is good but the QB is not good and is a weak link. He’s been able to win cause the play of his opposing QB has been abysmal. That allows Harbaugh to do more.

Can’t say they lose to a Washington or Texas but if these QBs play like they are playing it will be much tougher than I originally thought.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He's only 23. But scouts are morons when it comes to QB's anyway, hard to trust them. I see a kid and have all year that can make all the throws and seems to have good pocket awareness.
Its better for Penix to end up in a team with talent around him, can you Imagine Penix in Minn with Justin Jefferson and Jordan Addison?