Will Penix pierce dat Longhorn Beef? | No. 2 Washington vs. No. 3 Texas (Sugar Bowl)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coach looking at that 4th down play like "yeah i fukked up"
tValhsh.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He won't be able to do whatever in the league....in College he tried a lot of cute shyt that won't fly in the league....bruh is just as good as Penix IMO....

I think folks know Caleb is good the better analogy is Penix is just as good as Caleb when he plays within the confines of the offense, you just know Caleb got another gear, and his past success makes him think he can do whatever and you right shyt won’t fly in the nfl

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:whoa:

Gotta give Levis a chance lol

Man fukk that lol

Hit footwork + accuracy ain't nowhere near Penix whether while he was in college or in the league now lol. I'd let him develop if it were anybody else but for Penix? To the gallows with him :lolbron:

I know it ain't happening tho. We need OL or another damn WR after letting AJ go :aicmon: .

Odunze be a nice consolation prize since I know Marv gon be gone :feedme:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Realistically UW should be up by like 2 td's but they've been fukking around and it will cost them later :unimpressed:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I really don’t understand why they go away from the run. There’s no reason to attempt these deep balls. Wasted downs and playing behind the sticks. :snoop: