Will Joker In Suicide Squad Be #HOH (Hard On Harley) Like He Is In The Comics?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
She didn't :demonic:

I think its kinda funny how so many women love Harley yet she the exact opposite of the whole feminist movement. I'm sure none know her as a character but just a cute character to cosplay as.

Joker shyts on Harley almost every scene they're in together in the comics and animated series. I'm interested in how DC plays this on the big screen or tries to change their whole relationship dynamic to appease the general audience.
That's how that comic run ended??:ohhh:...for real??:damn::damn::damn:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
He hits her cause she likes being hit. (Poison Ivy and Batman tell her that as well)

See, Harley has a psychological and emotional dependancy to Joker that is directly tied to abuse because she bonded with him and fell in love with him durring their therapy sessions.

So while he would tell her stories of himself being abused throughout his childhood, she was creaming her panties falling in love with him.
Likewise, he was becoming attached to her while telling her more and more horrible scenereos. So now, the two of them have equated abuse with love, and because they are both insane its an extension of their relationship.

Mad-Love-Harley-back-at-Arkham-Asylum-the-joker-and-harley-quinn-19909184-495-508.png

That strip someone posted of him wanting her to cut her face is like him asking her to marry him basically.

The variant cover to Future's End explains it perfectly. Two covers for the same issue that we see as being very opposite.. but Joker / Harley would have a hard time explaining the difference between the two.

6e1975ab1cb265683cb79b6277578889.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know honestly. I know it was all over every news site that I read, and they took it down.

It's just strange to me because it seemed like the only ones who were mad about it were Rose McGowan and a handful of other feminists and everyone else thought it was nothing to get mad about. :shaq2: These sensitive ass people. :scust: